- My piggy bank. Yes, I actually use it.
- I used to REALLY like cows. Now I do not like cows at all and don’t know what to do with all of this stuff.
- My mom is a hardcore Christian and she made me put this prayer in my room because she hates that I’m an atheist!
- The Ho-oh figurine that came with Heartgold when I pre-ordered it! I will cherish it forever.
- My girlfriend in 5th grade gave me these things. Why do I still have them?
- I used to be into geology and rocks when I was little. My dad’s coworker got cool rocks when he went on vacation somewhere awesome and gave them to me. This is one of them. I’m not sure where the others are.
- My mom has to convince me that she loves me sometimes. She got me this crappy foam frame with a crappy, sentimental thing written in it about how I’m her little boy and I’ll grow up to succeed. I’m just like, ok mom, you could just tell me that instead of buying me some shitty thing that was pre-written.
- The WoW Mountain Dew was awesome. I kept a bottle of each because it was AWESOME!
I used to REALLY like cows. Now I do not like cows at all and don’t know what to do with all of this stuff.
Corner number 3!
My wallet. It was really cheap, from Hot Topic and I needed a new one.
I think you should know how much I love the Wizard of Oz by now. I have a pill case with the Wicked Witch of the West’s face on it.
Corner one of the top of hamper number 2!
- My drawings of Raja which are retarded, but oh well. I love Rupaul’s Drag Race. <333
- My friend (asiriusstate.tumblr.com) bought me this hand sanitizer. It smells so beautiful.
My sister’s wedding was last weekend. This is my tux. I spilled a shot on it. Too bad, it was peach schnapps. :(
I recently joined soccer because my friends are in it. That’s healthy peer pressure.
So I got new kicks, new cleats, new shinguards, and new socks! Like my cleats? they’re colorful.
It also just so happens that everything I got was Adidas. Totally on accident.